PattiSells Realty Group Guiding Principles
As your personal real estate consultants, we optimize your experience with the real estate process by adhering to the following seven principles:
1. Respect and Empathy: We believe that every man, woman, and child has dignity; therefore, we consistently treat others as we would like to be treated.
2. Assurance: We believe that most people feel out of control during the transaction; therefore, we constantly remind ourselves that people are silently asking for information and guidance.
3. Communication: We believe communicating with compassion is the greatest way to make an impact; therefore, we communicate with compassion or we don’t communicate at all.
4. Service: We believe the word “service” means to put others ahead of ourselves; therefore, we always keep others at the center of our attention.
5. Goal-Focused: We believe that success comes to those who have well-defined goals and plans to attain them; therefore, we concentrate on helping people gain focus so that they can take trusted action.
6. Trust: We believe that trust is at the core of every relationship - business and personal. Honesty, integrity and genuine interest in others guide our daily interactions. We strive to create the best working environment for all involved in the daily activities of getting your house sold!
7. Education and Development: We believe that the development of positive people skills and a hopeful attitude is necessary to truly serve others; therefore, we have an ongoing program of personal and professional development.
Our commitment to you is to Do Whatever It Takes to make every facet of your transaction as smooth and comfortable as humanly possible.
© 2001-2017 Reliance Network and RE/MAX of New Jersey.
All rights reserved. US Reg. Copyright TX-5-910-991, TX-5-910-992, TX-5-910-993, and TX-5-910-994.
Each RE/MAX® Office is Independently Owned and Operated. Equal Housing Opportunity.